Soooo we found out we could make mini-mes and nametag them with yogs + co in the hatpack. This was the only logical conclusion to that discovery.
- Lift leg over back of chair
- Resume eye contact
- Carry on the conversation as if you didn’t just sit down in the most boss way possible
I always said that he does it this way because he wants everyone to know ‘I’m tall enough to do this and you’re not’
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3
And you know the best thing about this movie is they could have made Felix be the nice guy, be the understanding guy, the only guy who’s kind to Ralph, but they make him just as prejudiced as the other game characters. He wasn’t mean to Ralph per say, but he wasn’t nice either, and definitely didn’t want to get involved with the trouble that followed Ralph around.
It’s only after Felix gets treated badly himself that he starts looking at how Ralph is treated by others, how Ralph is treated by him and changes his attitude.
Because that’s the thing, you don’t have to be the bad guy to be prejudiced. Sometimes you can be the nice guy who doesn’t do anything for or against, and sometimes that’s just as bad.
This movie. Ugh.
Out of context Sims conversations…